It's that time again - October is here and so is our third annual sock drive! Did you know socks are one of the most requested items by shelters + mutual aid groups? Clean, dry socks are not only cozy, but are a necessity for folks displaced or unhoused during the cold Canadian winters. With your help, we've collected and distributed over 2000 pairs of socks to local organizations and we're asking for your help to collect even more!
- Bring NEW pairs of socks to STASH throughout the month of October. Adult + childrens socks accepted. The only stipulation is they must be new. Grab a pack on your next Costco run! (We encourage you to purchase socks rather than knitting them.)
- Every pair of socks you bring gets you one entry into our grand prize draw for our AMAZING socktober prize basket full of over $600 worth of crafty goodies!
- We'll draw a winner on November 1, and distribute the socks to our local community partners.
- A set of Lykke Blush DPNs
- Our Knit City exclusive Allison Barnes sock set
- Our exclusive Junebug & Darlin' cross stitch kit
- Sock yarn from Berroco, Bramble Ridge (DK weight!), Comfy Cozy Knits, Emily Gillies, Explorer Knits, Laines du Nord, Leo & Roxy, Malabrigo and West Yorkshire Spinners
- A sweet DPN case from Knittypie
- A sunflower knit natural dye poster
- Cute Katrinkles notions
- And more crafty goodies from RICK RACK!
Help us rock this Socktober and drop off some new socks during your next visit, and thank you for supporting STASH's 3rd Annual Sock Drive! Have we told you lately that you are awesome?