Join our pal Dan from Curious Fox Fibres for an introductory class to making bold and beautiful art yarn using carded art batts!
Dan will walk you through the bases of spinning from an art batt, show you different techniques, chat about plying methods, tips and tricks, as well as demonstrate the making of art batts! One lucky peep will walk away with a OOAK batt made by the class.
- all peeps will receive an OOAK art batt carded by Curious Fox Fibres
- there will be lots of fibre fun to play with and experiment with, too
What To Bring:
- Your wheel (make sure it's been tuned up, too!) Your orifice and flyer should be able to accomodate a bulky yarn.
- Some solid or semi-solid colour singles for playing with plying.
- You must be comfortable using your own spinning wheel, as well as have a basic understanding of spinning and plying.
Class Cancellation Policy:
Registrations can be canceled up to 48 hours prior to the class for a full refund (or transferred to another date.) Cancellations within 48 hours of the class starting are not eligible for a refund or transfer.
If you are sick and unable to attend, STASH will work with you to reschedule your participation. Please do not come to class sick.
Click here for all of our class cancellation and COVID-19 safety policies.