COVID-19 Safety at STASH
STASH is once again welcoming in-store shoppers! Before your visit, we ask that you please review the following restrictions. For COVID-19 safety and STASH classes, please click here.
STASH is committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees and we ask for your cooperation in doing so.
- Masks are mandatory at STASH. If you cannot wear a mask we would be pleased to assist you online, or via email or phone.
- Please shop alone whenever possible. Capacity restrictions are in place. Please dress warmly and be prepared to wait outside.
- Sanitize before squishing! Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry.
- No food or drink in the store, please.
- We are unable to provide hands on technical assistance at this time.
- Whenever possible, please choose online shopping. Curbside pickup, local delivery, and shipping are always available.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or have recently travelled. If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 you will be asked to leave.
- We have no public restrooms.
Our staff share our commitment to keep you safe during your visit by practicing the following safety measures.
- All our staff wear masks, wash their hands, and sanitize often.
- Hourly cleaning measures are in place.
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at the till.
- Staff will be practicing social distancing.
- Our staff are committed to following the safety guidelines put in place by the governments of Alberta and Canada, including the restrictions on gatherings and remaining at home if they are feeling unwell.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing your very best smize when you visit!