Brooklyn Tweed Sweater KAL - Winter 2020
Supplies Not Included*
4 Part KAL
Skill Level: Clever Crafter
*Peeps are responsible for bringing their own yarn, pattern, and needles. We're happy to give you a hand in store, or you can check out our Brooklyn Tweed selection online.
Pick A Brooklyn Tweed sweater pattern, purchase the yarn at STASH, and join STASHy peep Em for a fun knit along! This class will review swatching, types of sweater construction, discuss techniques for managing your project, & review finishing techniques such as assembly and blocking. All participants will have a chance to discuss their pattern selection with the group and get ongoing guidance for their project! Peeps MUST be comfortable with knitting and general pattern reading to participate.
How this KAL works:
- Space is limited, registrants who participate must secure a spot to attend.
- ALL of the yarn must be or have been purchased at STASH (a sweater quantity of Brooklyn Tweed yarn as needed for your project)
- Peeps who register MUST be comfortable to knitting and general pattern reading to participate.
- Peeps need to select their Brooklyn Tweed brand yarn and pattern before the first class so that we can get right down to business at the first session!
- You can check out the sweet BT patterns here.
Please register one peep at a time by selecting from the available dates + times, and filling out the form below.
For multiple students, please fill out the form and add the class to your cart for each student participating. You can then pay for all students at once.